Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Dr. Bonvallet sees pulmonary consults for conditions and diseases, such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), pulmonary embolism, pleural effusion, pneumothorax, bronchiectasis, and many more.
Please give us a call at (425) 289 – 3000 if you should have a need. Our office will be happy to assist you.
PARTICIPATING INSURANCE NETWORKS
As a general rule of thumb, it is always best to contact your carrier directly to see if a physician you will be seeing is in network.
The following are health plans we participate with as of this writing. Please note that this list is NOT all-inclusive; there are other (smaller volume) plans not listed here that you will find, by calling your carrier, that we are a participating provider, and vice versa.
- Encompass Specialty Surgical Network
- EvergreenHealth Partners LLC Clinically Integrated Network plans: First Choice, Regence Accountable Health Network, Cigna, Puget Sound High Value Network, Premera ACO, Washington State Health Care Authority ACO.
- First Choice
- Premera Blue Cross
- Premera Exchange Network plans: AK Global, AK, Heritage Plus, AK Heritage Select, Foundation & Foundation Plus 1, Global, Heritage & Heritage Plus 1, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan
- United Healthcare
- UW Medicine Accountable Care Network (Boeing & Washington State Public Employees Benefit Board Program & Premera Accountable Health System)
- Workers Compensation
Please note that this list of participating insurers will change from time to time. This list in no way guarantees that your insurer will cover a visit even to an in-network provider. It will ultimately be up to your insurer to make that determination; therefore, please contact them directly, and you will also be able to obtain benefits information pertaining to your specific coverage.